Blue Flower Cream With Greens For Sensitive Skin2 oz / 56 gm
For sensitive, redness-prone skin. The leaves and flowers in this cream are noted for their cooling (ie redness-reducing), healing and calming effects. They are combined with yin-supplementing, nourishing oils, and the gently regulating effects of rice and rosehip seed; in a velvety-soft medium textured cream that protects as it nourishes.
Water, Cacumis Sativus (Cucumber) Distillate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate*, Oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, Rose Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Matricaria Recutita Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch *vegetable source
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Using a light but firm touch, smooth onto damp skin of face and throat after cleansing and as needed, Apply on top of other products. For use at bedtime, and during the day for maximum moisture and protection. Avoid eyes; Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Cucumber – Qing Gua – cooling, yin-tonifying
- Mango – Man Guo – cooling, nourishing
- Almond Fan – harmonizing, qi-tonifying
- Rice – mi fan – harmonizing, qi-tonifying.
- Rosehip seed- Jin Ying Zi – astringing, tonifying
- Evening primrose – dai xiao cao – calming, yin-nourishing.
- Rose – Mei Gui Hua – qi-tonifying, regenerating
- Ginkgo biloba – Yin Xing – calming, astringing
- Centella – Ji Xue Cao – cooling, regenerating
- Chamomile – Hua Chu Ju – calming, regenrating
- Rose – Mei Gui Hua – qi-tonifying, nourishing
Fed Ex 2-day priority - FREE.
Fed Ex Overnight - $55